ask for an offer filling in this form. You will be contacted
as soon as possible.
INFORMATION PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13, LEGISLATIVE DECREE 96/2003
(Code relating to the protection of personal data)
The following information is aimed at explaining what provided by the code relating to the protection of personal data, focusing especially on the rights of all concerned and the form of their safeguarding. According to this we would like to inform all of those entering our website www.rekordcordami.it that:
1) while consulting our web site, personal information and data are likely to be collected by voluntarily filling forms in its pages, through temporary or permanent files stored in the userís hard disk (Cookies) and thanks to the use of other software components downloaded or activated while surfing the Internet (es. Active X components). We will use such collected data with the sole object of:
1.1 drawing up offers and estimates
1.2 collecting statistics about our website
1.3 speeding up, improving and customizing the service to other users.
The collected data will be stored either in electronic or paper format and we will handle them in the observance of all the measures provided by the law for the safeguard of the rights of all concerned.
2) The conferment of the data is required; any refusal of conferring such data or the deactivation of cookies or other components could imply on the one hand the impossibility for us to send the requested information and, on the other hand, an incorrect functionality of our site.
3) The collected data will be handled by the authorized personnel only. For technical reasons linked with the functioning forms of the Internet, data in the web are likely to pass through servers of both European and non-European countries. Our business cannot keep under control such data flow. Hence the user of our website is aware of this, accepts that any data is transmitted at his or her own risk and that, therefore, he or she releases our business from any responsibility for the damages deriving from any non-authorized access or abuse.
4) The owner of the data handling is Rekord Cordami S.r.l. - Via Prov. Saronnese, 45/a - 20027 Rescaldina (MI). Following please find the unabridged text of the code relating to the protection of personal data, as provided by art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003; any further communication is to be sent to Rekord Cordami S.r.l. - Via Prov. Saronnese, 45/a - 20027 Rescaldina (MI) by calling at Tel. +39 0331 469182 , by faxing at Fax +39 0331 469000 or by mailing us at email@example.com .
ART. 7 - RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning him or her exists or not, even though it may not have been recorded yet, and to have it communicated to him or her in an understandable form.
2. The person concerned is entitled to obtain information about:
a) where the personal data comes from;
b) the purposes and methods of the data handling;
c) the logic applied in case of handling carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the owner, of the people responsible and of the appointed representative according to Article 5, comma 2;
e) the people or categories of people to whom the data may be distributed or who may become aware of it in their role of appointed State area representatives, managers or people assigned specific tasks;
3. The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
a) Updates, corrections or, if it should be of his or her interest, additions to the data;
b) The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in breach of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently handled;
c) a declaration that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been made known, even with regards to their content, to those people to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with this is found to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly out of proportion compared to the right being safeguarded.
4. The person concerned is entitled to object, entirely or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the handling of personal data regarding him or her, even though it may be pertinent to the aim of the data collection;
b) to the handling of personal data regarding him or her for the purposes of sending publicity or direct sales material or for carrying out market or commercial advertising research.
= obliged fields
Rekord Cordami S.r.l.
- Via Prov. Saronnese, 45/a - 20027 Rescaldina (MI)
Tel. +39 0331 469182 Tel. +39 0331 469000 Cell.
347.0921172 - Fax +39 0331 469000